Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I have shifted this blog to new custom domain

Hi guys I have shifted my baby adrija blog to a new custom domain.Now it is www.mybabyadrija.co.cc instead of mybabyadrija.blogspot.com .I will change all the link from all sites where I have added this blog.I have to change this link from adgitize,entrecard and cmf ads.

This custom domain is free for one year.I just came to hear about them and registered one domain for my baby adrija blog.Its superb when you get something free.I will let you know about this free domain service in my main blog possibly.Still then wait for my post.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your visits to my blog and for taking the time to comment, it means a lot to me. I will look forward to the posting of your new domain. Have a wonderful and blessed day. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks catherine for your lovely words.Thanks for coming.

    ReplyDelete

My daughter Adrija needs your wishes.So always blessing her not left any spam.Thanks.